Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Plotting your goals for the new year

Those who commit to their goals in writing are more likely to follow through. So get ready for the new year by plotting out a plan of procedure.  Studies have shown that a "if, then" plan helps if you aren't able to realize your original plan on a certain day.

Planning period from ______ until ________

Starting date _________________

Sample goal: I will set up a get-fit plan. Starting in January, I will walk for at least 10 minutes 6 times a week.
If I can't manage to get outside to walk, then I'll look for every stairway I can find (instead of the elevator) during my day and do at least two to three flights of those.
If I am too tired to walk, I'll open a window and take 10 deep breaths once or twice per hour.

 Your goal:___________________________________________

If ______________________, then _______________________

If ______________________, then _______________________


Your goal: ___________________________________________

If _______________________, then ______________________

If _______________________, then ______________________


Your fun goal: ________________________________________

If _______________________, then _______________________

If_______________________, then ________________________

If you get a buddy to support you and also announce your plans, there will be an even bigger possibility that you'll reach your goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment